Peter Murphy, frontman of the legendary post punk/goth band Bauhaus, modelling for Maxell`s iconic early `80s audio cassette UK ad campaign. The music that blows him away in the ad was not of Bauhaus but Modest Mussorgsky`s classical masterpiece "Night on Bald Mountain" (though the use of Bauhaus design elements, like the Le Corbusier LC-2 armchair and the specific flat, can definitely be perceived as hints for the “insiders”…).
Watch the ad,
In reality he’s being summoned by some teenagers at a sleepover.
IT MIGHT HAVE WORKED, OKAY? WE HAD TO TRY.
Your Powers: were praised
Power Count: 4
Powers: multilingualism, master combatant, flying, speed
Best Friend: Thor, my dream puppy
Works Best With: Maria Hill, makes sense
Crush: Pepper Potts oh yeeeeah
Weak Spots Count: 3
Weak Spots: Short endurance, impulsive behavior, indecisiveness. So I’m Tony.
Years As An Avenger: 4+
there are way too many social justice warriors. we need a social justice scout and a social justice healer and a social justice black mage. seriously this videogame has like 10 different classes you can play and everyone goes for the one that just uses generic melee weapons?
OK first you’re being a total dick right now,
Fact: comic creators share feelings with fangirls, often.
id hit up barnes and noble during the purge
signs you’re a book addict #1: when you’re willing to risk being brutally murdered for free books
LOST MY SHIT AT DEADPOOL
WASNT INTERESTED IN REBLOGGING TILL I SAW THE DEADPOOL ONE OMFG
Tagged by the lovely onyx-eyed-wonder
Rule #1) Always post the rules.
Rule #2) Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 10 new ones.
Rule #3) Tag 10 new people.
Rule #4) Actually tell them you tagged them.
1) What is one of the most romantic things someone has ever done for you? If you haven’t got an answer, what is something you’d like to do and something you’d like to have someone else do for you? I know this is silly and doesn’t seem all that romantic but last time my good friend and would-be-boyfriend-if-we-lived-in-the-same-city came to visit, we went out to the local goth club and I got WAY too drunk and when we left he grabbed milk on the way home and made me fluffy scrambled eggs and tucked me into bed. The thing is, I never had anyone care for me like that. So that’s why it meant so much to me.
2) What is one possession that you can’t live without because you take such comfort in it? Honestly, I don’t have material connections like that. I’m staunchly against materialistic needs like that. That being said, I do take great comfort in the internet. But I can also live without it.
3) Name a song that never fails to help you face the day. Doing the Unstuck by The Cure
4) What do you think happens when we die? What would you like to think happens? Maggots eat my brain matter? I would like to think nothing about death.
5) Describe your favorite article of clothing. My long hoodie with the brass zipper and thumbholes.
6) Describe your favorite toy(s) as a child. What made them so special? I didn’t have an interest in toys, really. I was more about books and imaginary lands. I guess my first playstation.
7) What’s one of the funniest, stupidest things you’ve ever done? It can be simple or grandiose, but if it begins with “Hey! Watch this” or ends with “It seemed like a good idea at the time”, it’s probably totally what I want to hear. Well I’ve done so many idiotic things in my life, it’s hard to choose, and harder to remember the details of a lot of them because normally alcohol was involved.
8) Ever had any kind of religious experience, or a profound sense of being connected to something larger than yourself? Ever had humbling and still moment of reflection? I have at least one every time I take a walk. It’s always about science.
9) I’m big on cryptozoology and ghost stories. The stories just amuse me and are good fodder for the imagination. What do you think about the paranormal or unexplained? Any intriguing stories worth sharing? I think they’re great fictional things, but that’s all. I’m a bit of a spoilsport. I don’t think we’re alone in this universe, no, but as for ghosts, I won’t believe in them until there’s solid evidence.
10) Ever had any recurring dreams? Do they mean anything to you? I have a great fear of being lost in malls and I really want to bang a lot of pretty people, I guess. Nothing I didn’t already know myself.